This is, well a bit of a whimsical look at what I like and want to see, packaged as a manifesto.
At Whimsy Manor we are all for:
- Autistic pride and neurodiversity everywhere!
- Art in all its forms
- Poetry, pushing the boundaries and shining a light on the world
- Decorating the walls like a gallery exploded
- Music – sad songs, radical songs, folk songs and anything by Mozart
- Equity, respect, inclusion and justice for everyone
- “Different not less”
- Work and more work and more work….
- Movie night!
- Friends and family – especially family of choice
- Diversity and respect
- Stimming and shiny things, glitter and sequins
- The rainbow wig and its wiggy friends
- Being Queer and being Proud
- Autistic people being empowered and in charge of our lives
- The medication which makes the mental illness manageable
- Kindness. Lots of it
- Comedy which…
View original post 161 more words